Today I present a complete new tab for Xailer 5, which is the Communications tab:
- TCefBrowser Web browser based on Google Chromium project (only Enterprise version)
- TWebBrowser Web broser based on Microsoft Internet explorer
- TBlatMail Email send client based on BLAT
- TCdoMail Email send client based on Microsfto CDO.Message component
- TGmailSend Email send client using Gmail servers and oAuth2 technology
- TPop3Client Email reception client
- TFTP FTP client
- TAsyncDownload HTTP asynchronous client (only Enterprise version)
- TAsynFileDownload, the same as above but simplified to only need to establish the local and remote file (only
- TMailSlotCient Communications client between Xailer applications
- TMailSlotServer Communications server between Xailer applications
- TInternet High flexibility HTTP client
Some of the controls in this new tab already existed in previous versions of Xailer, however a great effort has been made to be able to be used directly visually from the IDE and in addition its documentation has been completed.
I hope you like them. Xailer 5 is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga